We need your help!May 11, 2007 at 11:49 pm | Posted in Doll Quilt Swap, Swaps | 14 Comments
In the next few weeks, enrollment in Doll Quilt Swap II will begin. I’ll be returning as a Swap Mama, and I’m so pleased to welcome Angela from the Country Cellar as a co-hostess. Angela and I’d love your input to help us detemine the details of the next swap.
Just as a reminder for our current swappers, and FYI for the newbies, for the first swap:
- the sign up period was about one week.
- after partners were assigned, we had three weeks to complete a quilt
- the quilts were to be made of natural fibers (linen, cotton, or wool)
- the recommended size of the sides was between 18″ and 24″
- it was a secret swap, so nobody knew who their sender was
- the swap partners were assigned in a round robin format
- If you participated, what did you LOVE about the swap, that should be continued into DQSII?
- What would you CHANGE about the setup and execution of the swap that might make it easier or more fun or interesting for everyone?
- (This question’s for everyone, whether you participated or not) What other suggestions or ideas do you have for the swap?
Please leave us a comment with your feedback. We appreciate your participation and will give careful consideration to each suggestion. Please DO NOT e-mail us to sign up just yet, as we need to finalize exact swap guidelines and deadlines!